Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maarten roosendaal <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/28 15:01:44 UTC

plugin equivalent of Marmelade Mojo: requiresProject

Hi,

I've build a plugin which should be agnostic to modules in a project. It should only be called once regardless of how may modules there are.

A bit more context, we have a specific SLOC counter and before invoking the Maven buildcycle (clean deploy) we want to execute this plugin once. For marmelade type plugins there is a requiresProject tag which you could define in the <plugin>-mojos.xml for each goal but i can't find a similair thing for pure Java plugins. I did find the @execute tag which i will try.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,
Maarten

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs