Posted to builds@apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/04 18:07:03 UTC

[Hudson] Kill stuck build

Hi,

Can somebody please kill the following build:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Axis2/job/sandesha2-trunk/1/

(and help me understand why this build is completely stuck)

Thanks,

Andreas

Re: [Hudson] Kill stuck build

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

I will also tie the other builds I'm managing to the Ubuntu group.
That may explain some other mysterious build issues I've seen.

Andreas

Re: [Hudson] Kill stuck build

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [Hudson] Kill stuck build

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Andreas Veithen
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is another job in the same condition:
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/WS/job/neethi-trunk/3/
>
> Same issue: the build doesn't appear in the Build Executor Status, it
> is not possible to stop it and it is also impossible to start a new
> job. Can somebody please have a look?

I killed a bunch of long running processes on the server, which might
clear up things. Also, I bound the build to run on the Ubuntu boxes,
which will usually work better than the master server.

But, I was not able to kill the build itself. Perhaps someone else
knows better how to do that. Or, it might require restarting the
Hudson master.

/niklas

Re: [Hudson] Kill stuck build

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.