Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by abhiTowson cal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/28 21:40:58 UTC

MAP PHASE,SHUFFLE SORT PHASE AND COPY PHASE , REDUCE PHASE

hi all,

After completion of the job.

How can we individually calculate total time spent on map
phase,shuffle sort phase,copy phase and reduce phase.

So that it helps in tuning your job performance.

Regards
Abhi

Re: MAP PHASE,SHUFFLE SORT PHASE AND COPY PHASE , REDUCE PHASE

Posted by Jie Li <ji...@cs.duke.edu>.
Is this view what you want?

http://www.cs.duke.edu/starfish/screenshots/job-analysis-profile-graphs.png

Jie