Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/25 18:43:46 UTC

Pax-cdi-api will change in version 1.0.0

Hi,
I've checked pax-cdi-api when I was trying to resolve issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1740 and the annotations that
we are using in the blueprint maven plugin will be not available.

pax-cdi-api replaced @OsgiService and @OsgiServiceProvider with annotation
@Service which, in my opinion, do not meet our needs.

The best option is to create own set of annotations, so it will be under
Aries control and we won't depend on someone's changes.

I propose the annotations (every annotation will have properties
coresponding to the relative attributes):
- @Service
- @ServiceProperty
- @Reference
- @ReferenceList

The handlers for pax annotations I will move to separate sub module as we
have done for spring handlers.

What do you think?

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: Pax-cdi-api will change in version 1.0.0

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
so we need new annotations. I propose:
- @Service and @ServiceProperty for generating service element in XML
- @Reference for generating reference element
- @ReferenceList for generating reference-list element
What do you think?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Pax-cdi-api will change in version 1.0.0

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
hmm ... I guess I'v jumped to the wrong list :D
you are right so forget about what I said.
Some I was under the impression of you've been talking about changing Pax
CDI back ...
so please never mind :)

--

Apache Member