Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2009/12/01 16:38:18 UTC

How to refer to project's classpath for plugin configuration?

I'm having a problem with the Liquibase plugin.  A custom change set is
unable to find a classpath resource in target/classes.  I think it could
be that the plugin isn't using the correct classpath.  So, I'd like to
configure it by hand.  How can I refer to the Maven classpath for the
project/module for this purpose?  I tried...

<configuration>
    <classpath>${project.classpath}</classpath>
</configuration>

This doesn't appear to give me what I'm looking for, though.
Any help?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: How to refer to project's classpath for plugin configuration?

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
I had not, but I have now, and that doesn't help, either.
I've got a similar post on the Liquibase list to see if anyone there can
help.

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
Did you try maven.compile.classpath instead of project.classpath?

On 12/1/09, David C. Hicks <dh...@i-hicks.org> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the Liquibase plugin.  A custom change set is
> unable to find a classpath resource in target/classes.  I think it could
> be that the plugin isn't using the correct classpath.  So, I'd like to
> configure it by hand.  How can I refer to the Maven classpath for the
> project/module for this purpose?  I tried...
>
> <configuration>
>     <classpath>${project.classpath}</classpath>
> </configuration>
>
> This doesn't appear to give me what I'm looking for, though.
> Any help?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Sent from my mobile device