Posted to user@wink.apache.org by mazda onsale <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 11:46:47 UTC

Using regular expression on the path mapping

Hi, I am building an wink application where I would want all sub-URIs of a
'resource' (say abc/**/***/) should land on a particular method.

Hence would like to check is there any pattern (preferably regular
expression) based matching possible in Wink?

Regards / Rajan

RE: Using regular expression on the path mapping

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
Hi Rajan,
You can definitely use regular expressions  (see paragraph "3.4 URI Templates" in JSR 311)

Martin