Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/01/24 22:53:41 UTC

Inventory - Moving Average

Does anyone know where I can find the moving average costs for each of
the products in Ofbiz?  What about how the system calculates moving
average and how it is affected by returns from customers and returns to
vendor?

Thanks,

James

Re: Inventory - Moving Average

Posted by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello James,

What do you mean by "Moving average costs"?

Vaibhav Jain
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems
m: 782-834-1900 e: vaibhav.jain@hotwaxsystems.com