Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Anupam Bhattacharya <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 12:53:35 UTC

How to check filtered results after enabling security

I have synchronized the documents from Documentum repository to SOLR. I can
see that my token fields are populated.

I have configured the solrconfig.xml with the below changes

  <!-- ManifoldCF document security enforcement component -->
  <searchComponent name="manifoldCFSecurity"
    class="org.apache.solr.mcf.ManifoldCFSearchComponent">
    <str name="AuthorityServiceBaseURL">
http://localhost:8345/mcf-authority-service</str>
  </searchComponent>

<requestHandler name="search" class="solr.SearchHandler" default="true">
  <arr name="last-components">
    <str>manifoldCFSecurity</str>
  </arr>
</requestHandler>

After enabling I can't see any records.

How to test the results set based on security from SOLR Admin by just
passing the user-name ?

http://localhost:8080/mcf-authorityservice/UserACLs?username={<http://localhost:8080/mcf-authorityservice/UserACLs?username=vu1538>
user-id-of-repository}

Re: How to check filtered results after enabling security

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
> How to test the results set based on security from SOLR Admin by just passing the user-name ?
I think you can request the below to Solr.

http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=*:*&AuthenticatedUserName=username@domain

Shinichiro Abe