Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Carlucci, Tony" <ac...@mitre.org> on 2012/01/24 17:28:42 UTC

New Rave Committer and PPMC member

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Rave has asked Venkat Mahadevan to become a committer as well as join the PPMC and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Venkat has demonstrated a strong dedication to the quality and success of Rave via code contributions, active participation on the list, and the reviewing of releases.

Please join the PPMC in congratulating Venkat!

Venkat, please update the contributors page of the Rave website (see http://rave.staging.apache.org/rave/edit-website.html) and update the rave-master-pom with your developer metadata.

- Apache Rave PPMC

Re: New Rave Committer and PPMC member

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Venkat and welcome!

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Jasha

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 01/24/2012 05:28 PM, Carlucci, Tony wrote:
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Rave has asked Venkat Mahadevan to become a committer as well as join the PPMC and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Venkat has demonstrated a strong dedication to the quality and success of Rave via code contributions, active participation on the list, and the reviewing of releases.
>
> Please join the PPMC in congratulating Venkat!
>
> Venkat, please update the contributors page of the Rave website (see http://rave.staging.apache.org/rave/edit-website.html) and update the rave-master-pom with your developer metadata.
>
> - Apache Rave PPMC

Congratulations Venkat, much deserved!

Regards, Ate