Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sébastien Roy <ro...@videotron.ca> on 2012/08/20 16:18:58 UTC

openmeetings OS X Lion integration

Hi,

I'm newbie to openmeetings.

Someone tried openmeetings on OS X Lion ?

I can't build some packages… bad architecture…

PDF et OpenOffice support FAIL

Thanks,

Sebastien

Sébastien Roy
--------------------------------
royseb@videotron.ca
www.royseb.com
royseb.net

Re: openmeetings OS X Lion integration

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
pdf2swf, -s, insertstop, -s, poly2bitmap, -i,
.../webapps/openmeetings/uploadtemp/files/de663383d79496bad0e71d9d061a4fa5.pdf,
.../webapps/openmeetings/upload/files/de663383d79496bad0e71d9d061a4fa5/de663383d79496bad0e71d9d061a4fa5.swf

pdf2swf returns and error message.
Maybe you try from the console the same command with some other PDF to
see what happens.

Sebastian

>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com