Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Chris Marks <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/11 21:26:45 UTC

publish and maintain maven-metadata.xml

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the "latest.integration" feature with an Artifactory
repository.  Artifactory doesn't currently support listing a private
repository, so I would like to publish a maven-metadata.xml file for Ivy to
use in determining the latest version.  Does someone have an example Ant
script or other script they are using that updates the maven-metadata.xml
file and publishes it to the repository appropriately?

Thanks,
topher