Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 21:12:03 UTC

sendMail service over online MS Office365

Ofbiz Users,

Our office recently moved from gmail to the online MS Office 365.  I'm
trying to configure the ofbiz sendMail service to use the SMTP relay to
route through smtp.office365.com.  I've made the changes in the
general.properties file but I'm still getting a "client was not
authenticated" error.

Has anyone else configured ofbiz to work with office365?

Here are my configuration settings:

mail.smtp.relay.host=smtp.office365.com

mail.smtp.port=587

mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true

mail.smtp.socketFactory.fallback=true

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Brett

Re: sendMail service over online MS Office365

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Brett,

Maybe the two following links can help you further:

   - http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/148/t/84307.aspx
   - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn554323.aspx

Regards,

Pierre Smits