Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by JoshBlomberg <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 03:52:19 UTC

Re: Async JMS Request

I'm seeing the same thing, also using the same combo of ServiceMix 3.1.2 and
Ode 1.1.1. I'm trying to route a JMS endpoint to ODE. I've been able to
intermittently get my BPEL output to come back across JMS, but most of the
time I get this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh

Re: Async JMS Request

Posted by JoshBlomberg <jo...@gmail.com>.

Another thing thats worth noting... The application I'm trying to develop is
very simliar to the loan-broker-bpel example that ships with ServiceMix,
both in structure and in use of JMS. The sample app doesnt seem to show the
problem on my same ServiceMix install, so I'm puzzled as to why a JMS bug
might only be cropping up in my new app.

Re: Async JMS Request

Posted by JoshBlomberg <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Async JMS Request

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Async JMS Request

Re: Async JMS Request

Posted by JoshBlomberg <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Async JMS Request

Posted by JoshBlomberg <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Async JMS Request

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Can you try different settings for the JMS consumer and provider ?
Mainly try using the new endpoints:
   http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms-new-endpoints.html

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:52 AM, JoshBlomberg <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>  >   </bean>
>  >
>  > </beans>
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > And here is the error stack:
>  >
>  > ERROR - MultiplexingConsumerProcessor  - Error while handling jms message
>  > java.lang.NullPointerException
>  >         at
>  > org.apache.servicemix.jms.multiplexing.MultiplexingConsumerProcessor$1.run(MultiplexingConsumerProcessor.java:92)
>  >         at
>  > edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
>  >         at
>  > edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/