Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/02/13 22:24:10 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-current" by ThomasVandahl

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ThomasVandahl:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-current

The comment on the change is:
Added stuff about Turbine

  === Status ===

- Chair to summarize Jakarta-wide news + the current state of affairs.
+ Chair to summarize Jakarta-wide news + the current state of affairs.

  === Releases ===

@@ -22, +22 @@

  === Subproject news ===

- News related to various subprojects, if they have news. Volunteers for subproject news are desired, otherwise the Chair is responsible for finding out said news (and should mark that they had to do so).
+ News related to various subprojects, if they have news. Volunteers for subproject news are desired, otherwise the Chair is responsible for finding out said news (and should mark that they had to do so).

  ==== BCEL ====

@@ -34, +34 @@

  Switching from Maven-1 to Maven-2 gets closer - we can now build the website from Maven-2. Next we need to look at how we would do a release under Maven-2 and whether it passes our requirements.

- Key:
+ Key:

   * Inactive - No activity, no one watching it. Candidate for dormancy.
   * Maintenance - No activity, someone watching it.
@@ -73, +73 @@

  ''Configuration''

- Active.
+ Active.

  ''Daemon''

- Active.
+ Active.

  ''DBCP''

@@ -170, +170 @@

  ''VFS''

- Active and working on releases.
+ Active and working on releases.

  ''Dormant''
@@ -197, +197 @@

- Apart from the occasional regexp question, the ORO is inactive and ready for dormancy.
+ Apart from the occasional regexp question, the ORO is inactive and ready for dormancy.

@@ -215, +215 @@

  ==== Turbine ====

+ The development in the trunk is slowly being revived. Active work is done in some of the Fulcrum components (security).
+