Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 17:17:21 UTC

Where to set sling.bootdelegation?

Hi,
I need to make the class com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.message.Header
available to a bundle.
I can get this done by adding the package to the
org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation in sling.properties

After having read http://sling.apache.org/site/configuration.html I
would rather set a sling.bootdelegation property.
But where do I add this property? Can I set it from the bundle?

Must be something very obvious, but I miss it somehow.

Thanks,
 Markus

Re: Where to set sling.bootdelegation?

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that's what I have hoped for.
Works perfectly.

Regards,
 Markus

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Where to set sling.bootdelegation?

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chetan mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
That's correct. boot delegation is something defined at the time the
OSGi framework starts and is then fixed for the lifetime of that
framework instance. You can change the contents of sling.properties at
any time, but it requires a restart to take effect.

Justin

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
Also sling.properties