Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 00:06:57 UTC

need a redirect for "contributing", was...Fwd: Discovered a problem with link on website

Hi--

I'm not sure who to direct this to -- we need a redirect from the old
"contributing"/xxxx (as soon as is convenient) pages to

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.html

...and...what to do about a search for "contribute" which lands folks in
the wrong areas...

-- *or* should we do a page redirect instead?

see the rest of this post for the problem....

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Kay,
> >>
> >> Good catch here. There are images with /contributing/_media/*.png urls
> >> move out of that tree now. Done in r1226617.
> >>

> > OK--I'll take a look at this today and see what needs to be done.
>
> I did it already in svn r1226617.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

oh foo...OK, I'll back out the changes I just did.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Kay,

Good catch here. There are images with /contributing/_media/*.png urls to move out of that tree now. Done in r1226617.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Done.