Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> on 2010/09/21 13:55:17 UTC

tried to build project

Hi

I have tried to build clerezza project. The following error occurs.

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.clerezza:org.apache.clerezza.parent:0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(/Users/tio/Documents/workspace/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Child module
/Users/tio/Documents/workspace/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.fsadaptor
of /Users/tio/Documents/workspace/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/pom.xml
does not exist
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

I am wondering why org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.style is deleted.

Cheers
tsuy

--
--trialox ag--------------------------------------

Tsuyoshi Ito
Binzmuehlestrasse 14
CH-8050 Zürich
Tel. +41 44 635 75 77

Re: tried to build project

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
Hi

It seems I didn't forget to check it, its here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.fsadaptor/

cheers,
reto