Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Durga Perla <du...@oracle.com> on 2015/12/04 07:31:07 UTC

No DrillbitEndpoint can be found

Hi,
     I am trying to connect from drill to hive using , the following way
          ./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=hive;zk=local
The "0: jdbc:drill:schema=hive> " prompt opens but before that it says,
No DrillbitEndpoint can be found.
And, now i can't even open the web console through the 8047 port.
Previously when i executed drill-embedded, it was working fine.
SO, please help me on what to be done here.

Thanks & Regards,
Durga Swaroop

Re: No DrillbitEndpoint can be found

Posted by Andries Engelbrecht <ae...@maprtech.com>.
Looks like Drill is not coming up in embedded mode.

Try ./sqlline -u jdbc:drill:zk=local;schema=hive

It doesn't look like a good idea to put schema ahead of ZK in the connection string.

--Andries