Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Thijs Rijnbergen <ma...@evtek.fi> on 2003/05/14 09:59:04 UTC

Change version history locations

Hello,

I am a student developing a WebDAV client-server environment as an Internship project for my university.

I am using Slide with Versioning, with MySQL for Metadata and the File system for storing file content.

I would like to create a new History directory for every new project that is setup, so that the file system gives an overview of the different projects, and to avoid that all the version history objects are stored in one directory:

Current situation:

All history versions are stored in "contentstore\history\"

I would like:

Project A: "contentstore\history\projecta\"

Project B: "contentstore\history\projectb\"

etcetera.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Thijs Rijnbergen