Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Andy Heninger <he...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/01/13 00:48:49 UTC

Another new committer

Hi,

I'd like to request a vote on granting commit access for Chih-Hsiang Chou.
Chih-Hsiang is a member of the development group here at IBM, and is
doing the DOM Level 2 implementation for the C++ parser.

He's done a lot of the code so far, and I've been committing it back.
Could I please have some +1's, to get me out of this loop?

Andy

Re: Another new committer

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
+1