Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2003/11/16 05:32:16 UTC

Re: [net][patch] NTP/SNTP package

In message <Pi...@umbongo.flamefew.net>, Henr
i Yandell writes:
>As I'm catching up on general commons mail I'm not usually highly
>interested in; though I'd ask if this was ever applied as I don't see a
>confirmation on the thread.

It's still pending evaluation.  I anticipate the code submission will be
fine, although it may require some tweaking.  But as far as I know no
one has found the time to look it over in detail.  Someone will get to it
before another release, that's for sure (maybe we should open a
Bugzilla enhancement issue report so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle).
It's on my todo list and I'm hoping to clear out all of my Apache todo's
over the next month.  But even if I review the code first, more committers
should look it over so we have several opinions.

daniel