Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Luis Zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es> on 2004/07/09 12:50:10 UTC

Forms in Lenya

Hi lenyards:
Where can I get  documentation about a concrete sample of inplementing
forms in lenya (if  exists) as I found in :
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/2.1/userdocs/forms/sample.html
for cocoon.
Luis Zorita

Re: Forms in Lenya

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
Luis Zorita wrote:

> Hi lenyards:
> Where can I get  documentation about ...

Hi Luis,

did you manage to burn the conference from Madrid to CD/DVD???

I would like to add the results to the documentation but still waiting
for the video.

Cheers
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Re: Forms in Lenya

Posted by Luis zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es>.
hi
Yes , this make sense. So maybe the best way is create a form in cocoon
and create a link to this form in lenya?
All the dynamic processing will be made by cocoon.
Thanx alot.
Incidentally maybe nonspanish speakers don't know in spanish lenya sound
like -firewood- in english. there are a lot of funny expressions with
this word
.Luis Zorita

Re: Forms in Lenya

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Luis Zorita wrote:

> Where can I get documentation about a concrete sample of
> inplementing forms in lenya (if exists) as I found in :
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/2.1/userdocs/forms/sample.html for
> cocoon. Luis Zorita

Lenya doesn't directly address creating dynamic content.  Remember,
Lenya is for authoring documents.  You can certainly create the html
for the form in Lenya, but then you'll need to create the backend
server processing using cocoon or any other app server.

Does this make sense?

--
JP