Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/05 15:59:59 UTC

Re: Someone should get started on migrating your build jobs to ci-builds.apache.org

Hey- sorry for delayed response.

Umm can we just migrate to git actions?

tg

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I'm a little puzzled,

Gavin suggested that? If he did, that's a huge change in ASF infra policy. They usually never give out the technical users.

Chris
Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.