Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/03/16 11:39:30 UTC

release planing

Hi folks!

I'd like to fix/finish a few of my open tasks and then trigger the tasks for an openwebbeans-1.1.0 release.

Any objections?

Please give me a list of issues which should get done until then.

Please note that this will not be the final 1.1 release but I like to release a 1.1.1 ~1 month later with all the further bugfixes and improvements missing.

WDYT?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: release planing

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
+1.

For big changes, we must delay those changes after releasing intermediate
versions. Otherwise, we are so late to release something!

--Gurkan

________________________________
imo (after v1.1.0) we should think about switching to a shorter release
cycle.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: release planing

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1 for both suggestions

Re: OpenWebBeans-1.1.0 release planing

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
nah, that's really welcome, Kevan!

I'd like to close a few major cleanups today and tomorrow and then call a feature stop. After that we should focus on bugfixing/stabilising for 3 days and then I'd like to release.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: sorry for the cross post ;)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.