Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2019/11/08 06:48:55 UTC

Re: JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime

Martin,

This isn't code I've looked at before, but if I'm reading
org.apache.activemq.filter.PropertyExpression correctly,
JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime is an expression that maps to the message's
getBrokerInTime() method, so it wouldn't be set in the message headers per
se but it would still be available to be evaluated. Does that answer the
question you're asking?

Tim