Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Emilio Belmonte <Em...@entrust.com> on 2001/12/04 17:12:02 UTC

RE: Applet communicating with Soap - not able to create call obje ct...

I used soap2.2 and tomcat 4.0.1  I used one of the samples (stockquote) that
come with the soap distribution (see GetQuote.java). The only thing I have
different is that a) I used a Java plug-in and b)I used jaxp.jar and
crimson.jar because they have a smaller footprint that xerces.jar.  I was
trying to test the end-user experience the first time the jars were loaded
and cached.

I would recommend you to add println statements to the soap source code;
re-build it; and use the Applet console to see where the error is.

--Emilio