Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com> on 2009/03/10 18:41:13 UTC

[VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

To the Apache Web Services Community,

This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.6 release.

The distribution can be found at the following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/dist/

You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.6
release POM, source, and class JARs:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/maven/

Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/site/

The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
3&styleName=Html&version=12313623

This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Thanks,

Colm.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.
+1

Fwd: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
fwd to wss4j-dev@

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://blog.ruchith.org

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1. Tested the rampart trunk with the staged wss4j 1.5.6 with Clom's patch.

thanks,
Nandana

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clom,

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clom,

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clom,

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hey Dan, Colm, all:

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hey Dan, Colm, all:

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hey Dan, Colm, all:

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Glen,

> [...]

> and interop success!
>
> Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> > To the Apache Web Services Community,
> >
> > This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.6 release.
> >
> > The distribution can be found at the following URL:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/dist/
> >
> > You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.6
> > release POM, source, and class JARs:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/maven/
> >
> > Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/site/
> >
> > The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
> > 3&styleName=Html&version=12313623
> >
> > This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Glen,

> [...]

> and interop success!
>
> Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> > To the Apache Web Services Community,
> >
> > This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.6 release.
> >
> > The distribution can be found at the following URL:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/dist/
> >
> > You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.6
> > release POM, source, and class JARs:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/maven/
> >
> > Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/site/
> >
> > The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
> > 3&styleName=Html&version=12313623
> >
> > This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Glen,

> [...]

> and interop success!
>
> Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> > To the Apache Web Services Community,
> >
> > This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.6 release.
> >
> > The distribution can be found at the following URL:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/dist/
> >
> > You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.6
> > release POM, source, and class JARs:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/maven/
> >
> > Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/site/
> >
> > The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
> > 3&styleName=Html&version=12313623
> >
> > This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

RE: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
Hi Glen,

I've already tested WSS4J 1.5.6 with Rampart, and submitted a patch to
rampart-dev earlier today for that URI issue. See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-219

Colm.

RE: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

RE: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Colm, all:

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1  non-binding

On a  general note: this is the first version of wss4j that provides all the
functionality required to get the MS InteropPlugFest ws-trust10 stuff
completely working.   With some changes to Rampart (mostly around the
RSAKeyValue stuff), it would be possible to get those scenarios passing for
Axis2/Rampart.    So, from my perspective, this is a pretty big deal and
deserves a big "nice job" to everyone involved with wss4j.

Dan

On Tue March 10 2009 1:41:13 pm Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> To the Apache Web Services Community,
>
> This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.6 release.
>
> The distribution can be found at the following URL:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/dist/
>
> You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.6
> release POM, source, and class JARs:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/maven/
>
> Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.6/site/
>
> The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
> 3&styleName=Html&version=12313623
>
> This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colm.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Colm, all:

Re: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Colm, all:

[PASSED] (was [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.6)

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
We have the following results:

4 binding +1's from the Apache WS PMC
2 non-binding +1's.

No other votes were cast.

I am therefore pleased to announce that the vote has passed!

Colm.