Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net> on 2006/07/21 09:49:12 UTC

Razor - Does it Work thru Spamc

I've been looking for any indication that Razor hit on any spam I've received.

Grepping /var/log/mail, I never see that razor has ever shown up in the list
of tests per the spamd output.

I have Razor 2.82 installed, registered and tested.  If I hand feed it spam it
properly indicates a spam status.  It even lets me report spam thru
razor via spamassassin -r

But my razor logs show no entries or indication that razor was used, and no
mail has razor reports in the headers.

Spamassassin 3.13 --lint --debug indicates that it is calling razor.

Setting my procmailrc script to call spamassassin directly instead
of spamc cause my razor logs to indicate razor is being hit.

I remember this issue several versions ago, but thought it was
fixed and that spamc would do everything spamassassin would
do.

--
_____________________________________
John Andersen

Re: Razor - Does it Work thru Spamc (NEVER MIND)

Posted by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net>.
On Thursday 20 July 2006 23:49, John Andersen wrote:

> Setting my procmailrc script to call spamassassin directly instead
> of spamc cause my razor logs to indicate razor is being hit.

Doh!

Yast still sets spamd to run with the -L flag.

I knew I'd seen this before...

--
John Andersen