Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com> on 2005/11/17 17:26:27 UTC

Status-code from sitemap

Hi

Is it possible to send a status code only from the sitemap?
For example to send 204 back after a put request?

There is a method in org.apache.cocoon.environment.Redirector that
does the job, but I don't know if there is a way to do it from the
sitemap:

  void 	sendStatus(int sc)
           Send a content-less response with the given status code.

Any help is appreciated

- Felix

--
Felix Röthenbacher                  felix.roethenbacher@wyona.com

Re: Status-code from sitemap

Posted by Nico Verwer <nv...@be-value.nl>.
Upayavira wrote:

>Felix Röthenbacher wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>Is it possible to send a status code only from the sitemap?
>>For example to send 204 back after a put request?
>>

>I believe serializers can do that. Look in the provided sitemaps within
>the <map:handle-errors> code for examples.

Another way, which works a bit differently, is described in
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ResponseHeaderTransformer

Cheers, Nico

Re: Status-code from sitemap

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Felix Röthenbacher wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to send a status code only from the sitemap?
> For example to send 204 back after a put request?
>
> There is a method in org.apache.cocoon.environment.Redirector that
> does the job, but I don't know if there is a way to do it from the
> sitemap:
>
>  void     sendStatus(int sc)
>           Send a content-less response with the given status code.

I believe serializers can do that. Look in the provided sitemaps within
the <map:handle-errors> code for examples.

Regards, Upayavira