Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by haihong lu <un...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 04:34:48 UTC

mapred job -list error

dear all:

            I had a problem today, when i executed the command "mapred job
-list" on a slave, an error came out. show the message as below:

14/03/28 11:18:47 INFO Configuration.deprecation: session.id is deprecated.
Instead, use dfs.metrics.session-id
14/03/28 11:18:47 INFO jvm.JvmMetrics: Initializing JVM Metrics with
processName=JobTracker, sessionId=
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.tools.CLI.listJobs(CLI.java:504)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.tools.CLI.run(CLI.java:312)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.main(JobClient.java:1237)

            when i executed the same command yesterday, it was ok.
            Thanks for any help

Re: mapred job -list error

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Please also indicate your exact Hadoop version in use.

--
Harsh J

Re: mapred job -list error

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.