Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2011/07/15 18:40:24 UTC

Updating documentation links, etc.

I've been running webcheck on the generated documentation, and
fixing mistakes, etc,  as I find them (at last count there were 508
missing links in the "base" documentation, i.e. without javadoc, etc).

Many of these are repeats of the same error and easy to fix.

At the moment, I have a quick question, probably for Dan or Rob:
The Naked Objects book: Where is it available for download?

I can find Richard's thesis, but not a copy of the book.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Updating documentation links, etc.

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
On 16/07/2011 16:37, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:
> Now: The Groovy Programming Model metamodel and applib
> apt/index.apt documentation have a line that says:
>
>    See the {{{../documentation}user guide}} for more information.
>
> but there is no user guide (usually a docbks/guide/*.xml).  What is the
> intention behind this line?
>
> At the moment, I'm making it point to the programming model docbkx.
Yes, that's the correct thing to do.  I think that I decided to roll all
the programming model guides into one (though the "default" programming
is/will be mostly just a cross-reference to the applib guide).

> Regards,
> Kevin

Thanks for doing this work, really appreciate it.

Dan

Re: Updating documentation links, etc.

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
> Or, it's still available in HTML format online [3]

Thanks, Dan, this is the URL that I was after.

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
eg, from Amazon, the UK site [1] or US site [2]

Or, it's still available in HTML format online [3]

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://www.amazon.co.uk/Naked-Objects-Richard-Pawson/dp/0470844205
[2]