Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2000/11/06 17:45:16 UTC

jk_nt_service.c

I would like to become active in Jakarta development so attached is my first
code submission.

I noticed that the log files created by the jk_nt_service work didn't work
properly if the log files already existed.  I tracked the problem down to
the fact the the file pointers weren't being moved to EOF after the files
got open so the new log text wasn't getting appended to the file.  The
attached diff shows the very minor changes to fix this.

I'm also curious about how the jk_nt_service.exe file gets built.  It
doesn't seem to get built using the build.bat and I can't find a makefile
for it.  I had to create and configure a new DevStudio project.  How are
others building this and should we create a makefile for it?

Marc