Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/11/10 19:11:33 UTC

How to include ftl from a form

Hi all
I have a technical question
Can I insert  ftl inside a form?
For example I'm doing some customization in the request screens the
EditRequest screen includes a form this form consists many fields one after
the other I've added a checkBox at the end of the form and I just want to
put some note just before that check box how to do that?

I've only tried to play with fields in the forms but I didnt try to insert
pure text is this possible? I just want to add some text in bold red colour
so i thought of ftl but I only know that it could include it from screen not
form
 I also tried to use <html-specific> but it agave me errors I duno what are
the right conditions to do this

Re: How to include ftl from a form

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
hi ,
you can do it inside the form field tag
use field tag and provide your message into its sub tag "display" and for
showing text in red bold letter you have to write a css class and then
created css class can be used inside the field's sub element  widget-style =
"your css class name".
try it will work.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre