Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Chau <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/02 21:10:25 UTC

OSGi Blueprint Web App Example

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting a sample Web App that using OSGi blueprint service to run.  I basically used the HelloWorld application example.  Instead of doing it as an application, I created a web app.  Geronimo keeps giving me the error that says it can't find the HelloWorldService and that it can't start the Blueprint Container.  Is there some configurations that I need to make for the web app?  Does anyone has a web app example that uses a service declared by blueprint?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: OSGi Blueprint Web App Example

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
You may need to provide more information for the failure, is there any
failure message in the log ?

--
Ivan