Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 17:03:17 UTC

Start 3.5.6 release procedure

Hi folks,
I am creating the branch for 3.5.6 release.

I am also enhancing the script of the procedure
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToRelease+using+maven

I would like to make practice this time for this release and prepare our
way to do most of the work using scripts for 3.6.0

Stay tuned
Enrico

Re: Start 3.5.6 release procedure

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il mer 11 set 2019, 04:02 Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Great work!
>
> Anything I can do to help? Maybe double check prerequisite of the release.

Sure.
You can test branch-3.5.6

Thanks
Enrico