Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michel Lehon <mi...@outwares.com> on 2004/02/12 16:23:21 UTC

How to use custom URL Stream Handlers ?

Hi,

I am tryin to define some custom protocols in a web app.
However I wonder more and more how to get them recognized

As I can't use URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory (as it has already been called
by tomcat)
And setting the java.protocol.handler.pkgs system property does not seem to
work
(I get malformed URL exception, because unknown protocol).
I should add the I would like to keep all my classes inside my webapp

Does anyone has an idea ?

This is under JDK 1.4.2 and Tomcat 4.1.29

Thanks for the help

Michel Lehon.