Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by johnson hong <ho...@goodhope.net> on 2010/01/19 03:32:19 UTC

column can be got but can not be mapped

There are abount 2,000,000 rows in  HTable.
I have deleted some rows(column value is wrong,so delete it) with timestamp
in currentTime nanos,
then,in another mapReduce,I put new rows(rowKey is same as above )  with
timestamp in currentTime millis,
all the new rows do live in HTable because I can get them by hbase shell,but
the problem is :when I map this HTable again,they are never be scanned.

Re: column can be got but can not be mapped

Posted by johnson hong <ho...@goodhope.net>.
Thank you for your reply,I will run major compaction and try again soon.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.