Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@houston.rr.com> on 2004/07/01 01:17:02 UTC

Building on Mac OS/X 10.3

I ran into a few minor gotchas while trying to build log4cxx-0.9.7 on
Mac OS/X.  Since nobody else has reported their Mac build experiences,
I thought I pass along mine.

autogen.sh calls libtoolize which is appears to be called glibtoolize
on Mac OS/X.

src/serversocket.cpp needs to include <sys/types.h> or there will be
compilation failures in <netinet/in.h> due to in_addr_t and other types
not being defined.

Re: Building on Mac OS/X 10.3

Posted by Michaël CATANZARITI <mc...@apache.org>.
Hello Curt,

The serversocket.cpp file was fixed in the CVS repository in May.
I had many problems running the delayedloop example, without finding a solution.
If you can help ...

Regards,

--
Michaël CATANZARITI