Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 16:54:16 UTC

Full SYNC_REFRESH required

ADS M20
Enterprise Linux

What does "Full SYNC_REFRESH required" mean?

This is what I have done:
1. Rebuilt node1's indexes using partition-plumber
2. Copied the rebuilt partition over to replace the partition on node2.
(node2 had some major corruption on the master.db file)
3. restarted the instances.
4. Observed logs and saw "Full SYNC_REFRESH required from node2" on the
node1 wrapper.log

If I change a record on node1 it replicates to node2. If I change a record
on node2 it does not appear to replicate to node1.

Re: Full SYNC_REFRESH required

Posted by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com>.
does partition-plumber do anything that could impact replication?

I backed out the index rebuilds and the replication works.

What can I add to log4j.properties to get a better look at the replication
processes?

I added the following but they are not too helpful:

# Replication logs
log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.PROVIDER_LOG=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.CONSUMER_LOG=INFO