Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anil Gaur <an...@live.com> on 2017/06/22 08:55:27 UTC

JMeter-Master/Slave error

Hi Team,

I am getting below error while running distributed testing using Jmeter.

 ERROR o.a.j.e.ClientJMeterEngine: Error in rconfigure() method java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlantbh.jmeter.plugins.jsonutils.jsonpathextractor.JSONPathExtractor (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

Please let me know if any inputs for the same error.

Thanks
Anil Gaur

Re: JMeter-Master/Slave error

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Also if you have shell access to the server host: try running a short
test directly on the server.
A non-GUI test should be sufficient to show if the server has all the
software it needs.

Posted by Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anil Gaur <an...@live.com>.
I have added the plugin to slave as well but now i am getting below error.

2017-06-22 08:05:03,846 ERROR o.a.j.e.ClientJMeterEngine: Error in rconfigure() method java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

It looks like you're using a JMeter plugin. The file is not part of the
JMeter distribution and needs to be copied on all remote machines.
Normally in lib/ext

Posted by Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com>.