Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/04/28 20:30:47 UTC

Help with WSDoAllReceiver

What's the preferred method to obtain creds from
username token in WS header element?

Is there a helper class w/ getters for these values?
I've noticed that the handler does not load these
values in the MessageContext ( at least not at
MessageContext.method level ) object automatically.
I've coded a work-around to dig down into the context
for these values but I'm thinking there must be a
better way.

Thanks,

Shawn

RE: Help with WSDoAllReceiver

Posted by Brian Nielsen <br...@sweetxml.org>.
Shawn,

I'm not sure i really understand your problem, but are you aware of what
once was THE doucmentation

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-fx/wss4j/src/org/apache/ws/a
xis/security/package.html

The last section says "Reporting Security results to services/applications",
where there is an example on how to get the principal.

/Brian