Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/09/03 01:22:29 UTC

Was going to roll RC3 this evening unless objection?

I need to talk to Ryan to make sure he's good w/ hbase-1790 otherwise, any
reason why we shouldn't cut an RC3 this evening?
Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: Was going to roll RC3 this evening unless objection?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Hudson is still complaining but all tests pass for me locally.

   - Andy

Looks like Andrew fixed it... going ahead w/ the RC3 roll.
St.Ack

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.