Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by prefab <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/23 17:27:26 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_ldap in 2.0.45 win32

hello,

I have installed the binary 2.0.45-win32 on windows 2k
server. I have configured LDAP to authenticate users
against IBM Directory Server 5.1.

mod_auth_ldap works very well, but caching does not
seem to work.
Here is my conf:

LoadModule ldap_module modules/util_ldap.so
LoadModule auth_ldap_module modules/mod_auth_ldap.so
LDAPSharedCacheSize 102400
LDAPCacheEntries 1024
LDAPCacheTTL 600
LDAPOpCacheEntries 1024
LDAPOpCacheTTL 600

<Location /server/cache-info>
  SetHandler ldap-status
  Options None
  AllowOverride None
  Order deny,allow
  Deny from All
  Allow from <localnetwork>
</Location>

<Location /dir>
  AuthName "dir"
  AuthType Basic
  AuthLDAPEnabled On
  AuthLDAPAuthoritative On
  AuthLDAPBindDN cn=<user>
  AuthLDAPBindPassword <password>
  AuthLDAPGroupAttribute uniquemember
  AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN on
  AuthLDAPURL
ldap://ldap01.domain.com%20ldap02.domain.com/DC=DOMAIN,DC=COM?uid

  require group cn=User,ou=Groups,DC=DOMAIN,DC=COM
</Location>

when I connect to
http://<serveraddress>/server/cache-info the handler
page displays correctly, but it says that LADP cache
is not enabled/initialized.

If I trace several successive user logins,
search/bind/compare are always sent to the LDAP
server.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
prefab