Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/14 20:56:21 UTC

Cached JAXRS services?

Hi All,

I'm currently investigating different JAXRS implementations for use
and would like to know if CXF provides any caching mechanisms similar
to http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/2.0.0.GA/userguide/html_single/index.html#Cache_NoCache_CacheControl?

Thanks,
James

Re: Cached JAXRS services?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Nope, we don't have an explicit server-side caching support. This is
above the JAX-RS front-end though so I'm presuming a caching solution
can be plugged in easily.

However, the client side caching support in RestEasy is nice. If we
were to do anything like that then we'd do it at the HttpConduit
level,

cheers, Sergey