Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by vineet sood <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 00:15:55 UTC

Hi all

Hi all,

I just joined the party and new over here. Let me know how I can be of
help, as its boring to sit idle :) .

Cheers,
Vineet

Re: Hi all

Posted by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Vineet,

welcome to the party. :-)

Maybe, you can fix some bugs in the Framework. ;-) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX

Greetings

Marcus

RE: Hi all

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
> Can you give me the bug base link if any.

Click the "Jira" link on the main Apache Flex page at http://incubator.apache.org/flex/.

- Gordon

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
On 5 December 2012 21:01, vineet sood <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I went to directory, right clicked - > Tortoise SVN - > Import. After that
> its asking for username and password.

You're supposed to do a checkout, not an import.

Re: Hi all

Posted by vineet sood <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks that worked. I am habituated of using Perforce, so i get that took
me up.

Re: Hi all

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Hi all