Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org> on 2014/06/13 07:36:44 UTC

ApacheCon Budapest CFP closes June 25

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with Cayenne.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!
Ari Maniatis

--
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: ApacheCon Budapest CFP closes June 25

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Wonder if we should do a presentation about cayenne-crypto. By November we will definitely have a release out there that includes it.

Andrus