Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/24 12:06:46 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4939116] needs to be handled

Folks,

This test began to constantly fail in the master branch [2] and the
2.8 [1] also. It seems it's related to the [3] issue (IGNITE-12531:
Cluster is unable to change BLT on 2.8 if storage was initially
created on 2.7 or less) which have been recently fixed and
cherry-picked to 2.8.

Can you please double-check you commit?

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5923369202582779855&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=ignite-2.8
[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=5923369202582779855&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

It seems that the issue will be solved under [1] JIRA ticket.

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12601