Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com> on 2007/12/12 21:50:58 UTC

Ant tasks to deploy a jar

Has anyone successfully deployed a jar file to a maven repository using the
<artifact:deploy> ant task?  I tried using this task with both maven 2.0.6 and
maven 2.0.8, and it would only deploy the pom files and not the jar.

I ended up using ant <exec/> and just calling "mvn deploy:deploy-file".  I'm
wondering if I'm just missing something?  Or if this is broken I will create a
jira issue.

Also if anyone has other suggestions about the easiest way to deploy ant built
jars into a maven repo I would appreciate your ideas.

Thanks!

Re: Ant tasks to deploy a jar

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
No problem here, it works as explained in
http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html. Can you send the Ant build fragment
you're using?

Hervé