Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mark Vervuurt <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/10/21 12:16:30 UTC

Spark-Testing-Base Q/A

Hi Everyone,

I am busy trying out ‘Spark-Testing-Base <https://github.com/holdenk/spark-testing-base>’. I have the following questions?

Can you test Spark Streaming Jobs using Java?
Can I use Spark-Testing-Base 1.3.0_0.1.1 together with Spark 1.3.1?

Thanks.

Greetings,
Mark

Re: Spark-Testing-Base Q/A

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.
And now (before 1am California time :p) there is a new version of
spark-testing base which adds a java base class for streaming tests. I
noticed you were using 1.3 so I put in the effort to make this release for
Spark 1.3 to 1.5 inclusive).

--
Cell : 425-233-8271

Re: Spark-Testing-Base Q/A