Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by J S <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/22 15:08:58 UTC

hvrv2table in mod_perl stops me using mod_php DSO

Hi,

I'm trying to get the php module to work on Apache_1.3.22 under AIX 4.3.3.
This works OK if I load mod_perl dynamically, but if I build mod_perl in
statically, when httpd loads libphp4.so it gives a segmentation error.

I've tried recompiling but that's made no difference. Everything was
compiled using the Visual Age C compiler 5.0.2.0 (including my perl
installation which is version 5.005_03).

I've run a debug on it and it always seems to hit hvrv2table which appears
to be a function in mod_perl. Unfortunately I can't tell from the debugger
which line of code this is. Are there any known problems with this function?

JS.